Gnome Contacts developers wanted

During the 3.2 cycle I developed the Gnome Contacts app from scratch
based on designs (and interaction with) Allan Day. There wasn't much
interaction with other developers since we had to get something done for
the release. I want to continue working on it, and we have a bunch of
stuff planned for 3.4.

However, at this point it would be nice to have more developers, as
there is always risks with having only a single developer on any module.
I'm not always around, or might have to work on something else at times.

So, I'd like to reach out to other developers interested in working on
Gnome Contacts. This would be a great time to start hacking on this new,
exciting and still young piece of code.