Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)

On 18 October 2011 16:52, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> Such actions just confirms that the effort was not an honest intention
> to gather feedback. Just to confirm own thoughts.

I don't think many of us on this list thought the intention of the
survey was to highlight areas needing improvement in GNOME. I think
it's best if we just let the "Real Users" comment on phoronix without
it getting into a huge troll-fest. That way there's no distraction for
us developers and designers who are working on GNOME 3.3.

Richard.