Re: Proposed Freeze Change

Le lundi 10 octobre 2011 à 18:17 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
(...)
Consequently the same question goes for "String Change Announcement
Period" - CC'ing gnome-i18n as I'm wondering if translators still
consider the "String Change Announcement Period" useful.
I'm all in favour of dropping it, for the following reasons:
1. I doubt it is really useful for translators
2. I think only a minority really announce new strings
3. It would be easy to do something automatic from l10n.gnome.org if
needed

Claude
+1
If I'd like to know if there is something new to translate, I go straight to damned-lies. Nothing else is needed.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen