Re: RFC: Securing maintainer uploads to master.gnome.org

> If any of the 350+ has their machine compromised, someone could easily
> use that to reach shell on master.gnome.org. I don't want that to be
> possible.

If you have 350+ users with hosts and some of them were shared wth
kernel.org in the past I'd suggest "When" or "Probably" not "If"

>    a. rsync might be annoying / unreliable
>    b. don't think you can delete easily with rsync
>    c. more annoying than e.g. sftp or scp

Talk to H Peter Anvin about the new kernel.org tools, they may do what
you need as well. <hpa zytor com>. In particular it tries to be smart
about signature handling.

Alan