Re: ctr-del to delete a file
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ctr-del to delete a file
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:00:08 -0400
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> Users can only assume GNOME3 can't delete files, ctr-del is
> impossible to discover without reading bugzilla.
It's listed quite clearly in the Edit...Move To Trash menuitem.
> So you change a 10 years old behavior, you wait 6months for people to
> learn it the hard way, then will change it again? Don't you think users
> could have waited 6 more months to have directly the proper solution?
Not sure if you noticed but there were a few other changes from GNOME
2.x to GNOME 3.0 =) Can we calm down? A decision was made for 3.0,
it makes sense to stick to it; there's an improvement planned for 3.2.
] [Thread Prev