Re: systemd as external dependency

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 22:50 +0200, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
> I think I can say that I speak for the whole BSD community, GNOME users
> and non-GNOME users, when I say that such steps as enforcing Linux-only
> dependencies even more is a clear sign GNOME does not care about portability
> to any OS other than Linux...and that this is very sad sign to everyone else.

not directed at you personally, sorry, but every time someone gives a
personal opinion, there's someone (like you in this thread) that takes
that granted as the official GNOME position.

So please, let's not do this anymore, personal opinions are personal
opinions, not representative of the whole project.