Re: Help, What modulset is correct for Gnome 3?

>> What is the correct moduleset to use to build Gnome 3.0?
>
> gnome-suites-core.
>
> gnome-suites-core-deps are the dependencies of gnome-suites-core.

I indicated only the problem moduleset(s).  I have the corresponding
gnome-core modulesets as well.  I am asking about the versions, and
the errors I get on the patches (see earlier message jhbuild cairo
checkout error).  If there is a better place to ask about the released
code please let me know.  I haven't had much success on gnome-love.

Thanks,
-Brian
PS. I apologize for cross posting.