Re: Difficulties getting patch reviewed
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Daniel Drake <dsd laptop org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Difficulties getting patch reviewed
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 20:28:40 +0200
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 05:43:24PM +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
> Now we're more than 2 months after submission of a relatively simple
> patch. What would other contributors do in this situation?
I guess they'd give up and never come back.
Anyways, the Metacity maintainer seems to be really busy these days. Not
sure what to do about it. I know we've sometimes had to roll metacity
Suggestion welcome.. I don't really know how to handle such situations.
] [Thread Prev