Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Michael Terry <mike mterry name>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:56:54 +0200
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 10:46:51AM +0200, Michael Terry wrote:
> Right. And this proposal was designed to allow each design team to
> decide their own OS's experience easily by patching the whitelist.
> The plan to drop the API adds a larger technical barrier that appears
AFAIK, the API was only about new panels. I wrote a whole post (which I
am not going to repeat) that new panels are not what is intended.
As such, there is and was no API.
] [Thread Prev