Re: Online Accounts panel for 3.2

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 11:33:03AM +0200, David Prieto wrote:
> I stumbled upon this conversation after writing up a similar proposal, which
> you can read here:

It does not apply in this case because you're participating in an
existing discussion, but fyi:

The intention of feature proposals is the discuss things that you are
able to make happen.
So if you're not a developer, we (release-team) rather not have
suggestions on desktop-devel-list. I guess best thing to do (if you're
not a developer) is to such things with the design team.
--
Regards,
Olav