TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.91.93 Second Release Candidate

Hello all!

2.91.92 is nice, but we want it better, and you want it too, so you
asked for freeze exceptions and we agreed. We want those changes
tested widely, so we will do an extra release, 2.91.93, to be used by
you, and distributors.

If you had code changes, of course you should push a new tarball, but
even if you only had translations it will be nice, as it will make it
easier for the translation teams to produce nicely translated
screenshots for the release notes.

So the tarballs, they are due on 2011-03-25 before 23:59 UTC (this is
tomorrow), and we will deliver the release on Monda., Please make sure
that your tarballs will be uploaded before Fridary 23:59 UTC: tarballs
uploaded later than that will probably be too late.  If you are not
able to make a tarball before this deadline or if you think you'll be
late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll find someone to
roll the tarball for you!

For more information about 2.91, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colorful 2.91
page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks,

        Fred