Re: GNOME 3.2 ideas and plans

Le mardi 22 mars 2011 à 16:39 +0000, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> This would require somebody writing the "Web Accounts" panel, which
> would integrate Telepathy accounts, libsocialweb accounts, and
> possibly
> Evolution ones too.

I think we can have a more modular system if we only set keys of
GSettings to store informations about accounts and use gnome-keyring to
store password. No?

Because if we made a panel only compatible with some applications, it's
too limited. With GSettings, any applications can be compatible.

Regards

--
Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com>