Re: GNOME 3.2 ideas and plans

Le mardi 22 mars 2011 à 10:02 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> - Sadly, empathy is not a great chat application; with chat being such
> a prominent feature in 3.0, we really should be doing much better
> here.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Could you please be a bit more specific and explain what are currently
the biggest issues?

For example, are your referring Empathy itself or the Telepathy/Empathy
integration in gnome-shell?
The latter could definitely gain from lots of improvements. I started
working it but unfortunately didn't have as much time as I would have
hoped for. Anyway continuing this work and ensuring a nice and smooth
Telepathy integration into the Shell is one of my priority for the next
cycle.

Empathy, as an app, of course have its own flaws as well. Some feedback
would help us to identify the most critical ones.

	G.

--
Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>