Re: Call for Summer of Code ideas

Hi all,

Good news: GNOME has been accepted as a mentoring organization for GSoC
2011, woo :-)

If you want to be a mentor, please apply with the following form:
  http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/mentor/request/google/gsoc2011/gnome

Also, it's not too late to add ideas to the wiki page, see Christophe's
mail below. I'm sure we can have many more GNOME 3-related ideas!

Cheers,

Vincent