String freeze and forgotten files

Hi,

I just activated string freeze detection on l10n.gnome.org this morning.

I'd like to warn some maintainers about missing files in po/POTFILES.in:

    * warn ekiga:
      There are some missing files from POTFILES.in:
          o plugins/loudmouth/loudmouth-dialect.cpp
    * warn evolution-data-server:
      There are some missing files from POTFILES.in:
          o libedataserverui/e-passwords-win32.c
    * warn glade:
      There are some missing files from POTFILES.in:
          o plugins/gtk+/glade-gtk-grid.c
          o plugins/gtk+/glade-gtk-table.c
    * warn glib:
      There are some missing files from POTFILES.in:
          o gio/gapplicationcommandline.c
          o gio/gdummytlsbackend.c
          o gio/gtcpwrapperconnection.c
    * warn gtk+:
      There are some missing files from POTFILES.in:
          o gtk/gtkanimationdescription.c
          o gtk/gtkbindings.c
          o gtk/gtkmodifierstyle.c
          o gtk/gtkstyleprovider.c

Please fix it ASAP. You don't need approval to fix them, as they are
existing forgotten strings.

Cheers,

Claude
--