Re: [gnome-session] rename gnome-session-save to gnome-session-quit

Le lundi 28 février 2011, à 08:25 -0500, William Jon McCann a écrit :
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I wrote most of gnome-session and am still listed as a maintainer.

Actually, Dan wrote most of the new gnome-session ;-)

And I'm sorry, but with two commits in 2011, two commits in 2010 and 10
commits in 2009 (9 of them were in January), I don't consider you as an
active maintainer of gnome-session.

Don't get me wrong: I do appreciate the patch, I do appreciate what you
brought to gnome-session in the past, I do want you to keep patchin
gnome-session. And I'm happy with this specific change. Except that it's
not 100% right, as a review by a maintainer would have shown.

Also, as I wrote, it's not about you specifically, I've seen this from
several people.

> So, I'm not sure what the problem is.  I agree in principle with using
> code review which is why I asked a few people to look the patch over
> for me.

Did you ask the other maintainers?

> This is crunch time man.  It is all about getting it done.

Sure, I agree, which is why I don't block anybody from pushing commits
if there was no review in bugzilla after a while.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.