Heads up: gnome-color-manager will need colord for GNOME 3.2

For GNOME 3.2, I would like gnome-color-manager to depend on a new
project called colord (also written by myself).

colord is a project which aims to be a simple system activated daemon
that maps devices to color profiles. colord will be used by CUPS to
color manage printers, and connects to various other system devices
too.

See http://colord.hughsie.com/ for more details.

Tarballs can be found here: http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/releases/

Although the code for colord support (colord branch in
gnome-color-manager) is 95% functional, it's had zero testing, and so
I'm intending to ship a colord-less gnome-color-manager for 3.0. This
means color managed printing will have to wait until 3.2 as colord is
a prerequisite of that. The CUPS code for colord support (icc branch
in cups) isn't quite finished either, so it makes no sense to push
this into 3.0 at this stage

I know I'm announcing this very ahead of the required time, but I
wanted distros to start looking at colord and for super keen
distro-people to report any packaging problems early.

Feedback / questions welcomed. Thanks.

Richard.