Re: UI Mockup for Gnome 3.XX "Share" section of System Settings

Gendre Sebastien wrote:
> So, I update it to a version 3.
>

> News:
> - Use the switch GTK Widget.
> - Remove "Apply" and "Cancel" buttons.
> - Add Bluetooth sharing option.
> - Some changes on tabulation to be OK with the present Printer panel of
> Control
> Center.
> - Add mochup for options window.
>
> Note about options window:
> - Except bluetooth, all option is splitted on two section: Access and
> Advanced.
> - On Acess section, the triangle yellow indicates that an option choose
> by user
> are not supported by the protocols choosed. What option is not supported
> is
> indicate on tooltip when user pass the mouse under the triangle. Ex:
> transcoding is not supported by DAAP libraries.
>

> What do you think?

That that isn't an appropriate question for this mailing list. The bug
has subscribers - they'll see that you've updated the mockup. I'd
recommend the usability list if you feel you have to send an email about
it.

(Be warned though - if you ask for feedback on a design, you might well
get critical responses. And you've taken on a very difficult design
challenge here.)

Best,

Allan
--