Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo pobox com>
- Cc: GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:19:49 +0100
Andy Wingo wrote:
> GNOME has done really well with libraries. It would be good to continue
> to extend this rigor to language bindings.
> Regardless of the ultimate decision -- NB, not being discussed at
> language-bindings gnome org -- the lack of communication from the
> release team is lamentable.
I agree, and it's painful to see this from the inside as well; but
things are as they are, and getting fixed, slowly.
About bindings, not much will change compared to GNOME 2, same API
and ABI guidelines, same schedule, etc. but this still need to be
written down properly.
] [Thread Prev