Re: extensions.gnome.org - Public Alpha Now Available

Hi

On 12/01/2011 10:16 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
We're happy to announce that extensions.gnome.org is now in
public alpha testing at:

  https://extensions.gnome.org

Nice work!

Would you think it would eventually be possible to include extensions for other popular GNOME applications in the extensions.gnome.org framework? (sort of like what mozilla does with addons.mozilla.org) I'm thinking about gedit, eog and totem which are all part of the core gnome afaik.

Kind regards,
Steve