Re: Where is the data?

On 20 August 2011 14:18, Giovanni Campagna <scampa giovanni gmail com> wrote:
> Or we could have voting in bugzilla. I know many people are against to
> this, but it would immediately show the hottest issue, that surely
> require reconsideration by the design team.

No. It would only tell you that a bunch of users who don't like a
particular design decision were lured into voting on bugzilla from
some random web forum. In particular, it wouldn't tell you *anything*
about all the users who approve the decision or, most probably, aren't
even aware of it because they don't spend all their time discussing
their computer's UI.

Rui