Re: Where is the data?

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
> I never found the time to do a proper write up of the user testing I
> did on the shell. It was brief and ad hoc; I can tell you that the
> five participants in my study were all able to complete the tasks that
> were set for them though, which included basic things like launching
> applications, switching windows, changing the desktop background,
> responding to notifications and changing the volume via the system
> settings area. They obviously found some things trickier than others,
> but they could do everything I asked them to do.

So, no data there.

> [1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-August/msg00123.html

There's no data there.

> [2] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/

No data there either.

> [3] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2011-February/msg00192.html

I have read that whole thread; there's no data there either, just
about of explanations that can be reduced to; it's sleek.

> [4] http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/where-did-the-buttons-go/

No data here either.

> [5] http://mdzlog.alcor.net/2010/12/10/ubuntu-brainstorm-top-10-for-december-2010/

Here's some data, but I don't see any connection to GNOME 3 design.

> [6] https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointOne/Features/FixAnnoyingThings

No data here either.

--
Felipe Contreras