Re: Where is the data?

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
> I never found the time to do a proper write up of the user testing I
> did on the shell. It was brief and ad hoc; I can tell you that the
> five participants in my study were all able to complete the tasks that
> were set for them though, which included basic things like launching
> applications, switching windows, changing the desktop background,
> responding to notifications and changing the volume via the system
> settings area. They obviously found some things trickier than others,
> but they could do everything I asked them to do.

So, no data there.

> [1]

There's no data there.

> [2]

No data there either.

> [3]

I have read that whole thread; there's no data there either, just
about of explanations that can be reduced to; it's sleek.

> [4]

No data here either.

> [5]

Here's some data, but I don't see any connection to GNOME 3 design.

> [6]

No data here either.

Felipe Contreras