Re: Students lightning talk, or how we got screwed

Hi

so you might remember there is free space in the lighting talks today
(Sunday) at 2PM.

So all of you, get your slides ready, put them on a usb stick (the
same if you can!) and be there tomorrow *at the latest* at 1:30PM so
we can fit you into the schedule.

It's first come, first serve, so be there ***early***. :-)

Diego