Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v2)
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: Felipe Contreras <felipe contreras gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v2)
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:12:20 -0500
On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 12:09, Felipe Contreras
<felipe contreras gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
>> Questions 2, 6, 7, and 8 are still leading. See my last email for a
>> discussion of how to fix them.
> Feel free to propose alternatives.
I'm not writing this survey for you especially after penning an email
explaining how to write non-leading survey questions and other
considerations that you need to take in to account before proceeding.
If you don't want to do this correctly then it would be better if you
didn't do it all.
] [Thread Prev