Orca's external dependencies

Hey all.

Looking at the 2.91 External Dependencies list [1], I see neither Speech
Dispatcher nor OpenTTS. OpenTTS got approved for the prior cycle. [2]
But they've since re-merged (unforked?) with Speech Dispatcher. So....
Do I need to propose Speech Dispatcher as an external dependency needed
by Orca, or can I assume that because OpenTTS got blessed, Speech
Dispatcher inherits that blessing and simply needs to be added to future
lists of dependencies?

Similarly, Orca has always depended upon BRLTTY [3] for refreshable
braille. Thus I was surprised to discover that BRLTTY was not listed as
a dependency. Distros seem to know to include it, but should BRLTTY be
something officially made an external dependency of GNOME?

Finally, if the answer to my question about BRLTTY is "Yes, it should be
proposed/considered" by the Release Team, then I'd like to toss out one
more for consideration: Liblouis. [4] Liblouis provides Orca users with
the braille translation tables needed for contracted/"grade 2" braille.

Take care.
--joanie

[1] https://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNinetyone/ExternalDependencies
[2] https://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/ExternalDependencies