Re: 3.2: gjs/seed

On Wed, 2011-04-20 at 19:12 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> However, I think at least one the core reason for working
> on JavaScript remains that *we define the platform*.  Python comes
> with a vast API, a lot of it really old and crufty, but even more
> importantly, large parts of it are *wrong* to use in GNOME.

While I see this point when using a scripting language for a component
like the shell, for applications this is the opposite: having a rich set
of libraries ready to be used makes it possible to quickly come up with
interesting plugins and features for applications without having to
reinvent the wheel.

Ciao
	Paolo