Re: Control Center items (Was Re: Online Accounts panel for 3.2)

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> I am also of the opinion we want a single panel; but I think the
> design of the "online accounts" panel should allow the accounts that
> are currently in the "messaging and voip accounts" panel

I agree.

> ; nothing
> really new here, I had that old mockup in mind:
>
>  http://gitorious.org/gnome-design/gnome-design/blobs/master/mockups/control%20center/web-services/web-services-2.png

Yeah, I looked at this too.. and it's somewhat what I had in mind -
the only difference is that I think we need to support multiple
instances (e.g. multiple Google accounts - I personally have both a
gmail.com account and also a google-hosted fubar.dk account). While
this might be a 5% thing (I think it's slightly higher actually),
enough of us hackers use such a feature so not supporting it means a
lot of people won't be eating the dogfood.

    David