how to apply to be Summer of Code mentor?

A couple of weeks ago, Vincent wrote:

  Good news: GNOME has been accepted as a mentoring organization for GSoC
  2011, woo :-)

  If you want to be a mentor, please apply with the following form:
    http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/mentor/request/google/gsoc2011/gnome

That link has been broken for a while now. I just looked around a bit on both the Google and GNOME summer of code pages, but couldn't immediately find answers to the following:

- If I want to be a mentor for a GNOME summer of code project, how and where do I apply?

- What's the deadline for doing so?

Would be great if someone could clarify.  Thanks!

adam