2.91.0 status

While I am watching my candidate moduleset build in jhbuild, here is a
quick status update on where we stand with 2.91.
Most of this information was extracted from the moduleset, which is
based on tarballs, so it is possible some things are fixed in git
already. If that is the case, don't hesitate to roll a late 2.91
tarball, I'll gladly take it.

Matthias

Stuff thats not building against current GTK+:

avahi (fixed in yesterdays 2.6.28 release, will include that)
gst-plugins-base (fixed in git, workaround is to use --disable-examples)
gtk3-engines (will get a new release tonight)

Stuff that hasn't been ported to GTK3:

metacity
gdm
cheese