Please ship changelogs in your tarballs

Hi,

I have noticed there are still modules that don’t ship a changelog in
their tarballs, and their number has been growing ever since the
migration to git.

There should be no need to remind you that the GPL mandates a changelog
or something similar to be present in all source distributions.

It would be much appreciated if changelog auto-generation could be added
to all modules that don’t include one anymore. It would avoid downstream
distributors to have to choose between putting ourselves in a dangerous
legal situation, or generating them ourselves for each module.

Thanks,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :