Re: Request for GNOME 2.32: Metacity 2.30.2 breaks majority of themes (patch)

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM, Brandon Wright <bearoso gmail com> wrote:

> Specifically, all the default themes have an obvious error in the
                                                                 ^^^^^^^^
> close button's X. If your resolution is too high to see it with the
> naked eye, screenshot it and zoom in. The cause is antialiased line
                                            ^^^^^^^^
> functionality supplanting existing aliased lines instead of
> supplementing them.

Seems like you are contradicting yourself here. Either the error is
glaringly obvious and we should be really embarrassed to have released
with it, or you can't see it with the naked eye, and then, who cares ?

Which one is it ?