Re: x-jhbuild-0.2 can be used with gnome, too
- From: Dirk Wallenstein <halsmit t-online de>
- To: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: x-jhbuild-0.2 can be used with gnome, too
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:31:55 +0100
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 09:07:27PM +0100, Sven Herzberg wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 18.11.2010, 20:10 +0100 schrieb Dirk Wallenstein:
> > On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 02:03:43PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > > What's the difference between x-jhbuild and jhbuild? :-)
> > It attempts to be a scripting framework for multiple repositories.
> And this is nothing that can be done as an extension to JHbuild?
It facilitates a lot. No registration. A plug-in can be any executable.
] [Thread Prev