Boston GNOME Summit: Thanks!

Hello all,

Despite using GTK in projects for many years, the Boston Summit this
year was my first GNOME event. It was wonderful meeting everyone,
chatting, listening to the discussions, and occasionally
participating. I am also delighted that folks are interested in seeing
Cody Russell's multi-platform gesture API becoming a part of GTK.

I hop on a plane for home in a few hours and am wrapped up with the
usual Monday workload right now, so I wasn't able to come in on the
final day of the event -- apologies for bailing early. In any case.
thanks to everyone and safe returns to all fellow travelers :-)

Take care,