Re: [Fwd: Proposing new external dependency for Empathy: libfolks]
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Proposing new external dependency for Empathy: libfolks]
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:45:35 +0200
On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 20:08 +0200, Xavier Claessens wrote:
> Or did you mean if I merge a TpContact (say, a Jabber contact
> foo jabber org) and an EContact together into an Individual, the
> EContact should be added a vCard attribute "X-JABBER=foo jabber org" and
> that info sync in other PCs? That could be done, but I don't think
> that's necessary.
I really enjoy the shared addressbook on the N900, and I would like it
to be sync'd properly with my desktop through a central server (i.e.
something like Kolab or Zarafa). Evo being the natural sync point on the
desktop, if it can see only partially the addressbook, it won't work.
] [Thread Prev