Re: external dependency review
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- Cc: Adam Schreiber <adam schreiber gmail com>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: external dependency review
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:31:09 -0400
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Adam Schreiber
>> <adam schreiber gmail com> wrote:
>> > Seahorse and seahorse-plugins depend on gpgme.
>> Should that be reflected in the moduleset, maybe ?
> Probably there were not added as stable packages have been existing in
> most distributions for ages.
> This is actually something else we could do when checking external
> deps, especially leaf modules, we should check the list against
> released distributions.
Yes ! this would make jhbuild so much better.
] [Thread Prev