Re: Do we have a GNOME OID?
- From: Stef Walter <stef-list memberwebs com>
- To: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- Cc: snmp gnome org, jochen scram de, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Do we have a GNOME OID?
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 08:12:14 -0500
On 2010-05-07 03:00, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 09:36:22PM -0500, Stef Walter wrote:
>> Does anyone know if we have a GNOME OID, whether allocated through IANA
>> directly or through another private.enterprise?
> You mean 184.108.40.206.4.1.3319 ?
> Searching for 3319 and IANA I found:
> GNOME project
> Jochen Friedrich
Yes, that looks spot on.
Jochen, do you handle allocations of the space below that OID? If so I'd
like to get an allocation for gnome-keyring.
Thanks in advance,
] [Thread Prev