Last call for SoC Ideas! (was Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 Call for Ideas)

Howdy,

On Sunday a small group of SoC mentors will sort through the list of
ideas on the wiki, clean them up, remove those we don't want to
recommend to students, and highlight those we find especially
alluring.

If you have ideas for your project, you have today and tomorrow to add
them to the wiki before our meeting.  Please place new ideas in the
"Other Ideas" section:

http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/Ideas#Other_Ideas

The student proposal period starts Monday.  If you want to help review
student proposals, please sign up as a mentor.  If you don't use your
full name and include details when applying to be a mentor, we may not
know who you are, so if you choose to do that please email me, Ruben,
or Daniel with your link_id so we don't reject you. :-)  We have to be
careful because there are some sneaky or confused students out there
who try to sign up as mentors.

The ideas page will be under tight control after our meeting on
Sunday, but it will still be possible to add ideas if you check with
folks in #soc-admin or on the GNOME soc-mentors-list first.

Thanks for your time,
Sandy