Re: Module Proposal: Rygel

On Fri, 2010-03-19 at 16:56 +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:

[CUT]

Short note on...

>   Actually this issue is partly solved. I made sure that tracker guys
> have the right ontology <caugh>..metadata keys

Let's just call these things ontologies.

That's just what everybody in RDF calls it. And those alternative
versions of the word like "the metadata keys", "the fields", "the
schema", "description of the things" ... are just confusing.

It's called an ontology. It wont hurt you. It wont rot your brain. It's
terminology that everybody in RDF uses. Let's get over it.

Cheers,

Philip

--

Philip Van Hoof