Re: Developer Documentation Plan

I'm not volunteering any work (sorry), just one small comment.

The #1 gripe I have with current developer documentation is the way it disconnects the different language bindings.  For instance, python bindings authors have to copy-paste the C docs for a library, adapt to the python case.  Later a fix is applied to the docs for the C language and no one notices the python docs need a similar fix.  There's a lot of duplicated effort among different languages...

A good developer documentation should be described first in a language agnostic way, and then with small notes for each language explaining language specific issues.