Re: GNOME 3.0 in March 2011
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, devel-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME 3.0 in March 2011
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:54:45 +0200
On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 15:48 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> We will still release a stable version of GNOME in September, and we'll
> call it 2.32. We encourage maintainers to add a configure flag to easily
> make their modules use GTK+ 2 and GTK+ 3, or to create a gnome-2-32
> branch where the 2.32 work will be done.
Does this mean that gnome 2.32 will use gtk2? or gtk3 will be released
in time and 2.32 modules can rely on it?
] [Thread Prev