GNOME clipboard manager

Developer of best clipboard manager for GNOME (parcellite) has stopped
developement of it [1].
GNOME without clipboard manager is just much less usable, I couldn't
use GNOME without clipboard manager. I used to use glipper but it had
issues with crashing and it is not even available as a package in
Fedora anymore.

Because good clipboard manager is just essential to any desktop I
would ask you to consider taking over this project and making it
integral part of GNOME.

pratite me na twitteru -
linux, anime, spirituality, windsurf, wireless, ronjenje, pametne kuće, zwave
registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter,
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent turkovic hotmail com