Re: clutter-gst as external dep?

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Apparently, everybody's happy with your proposal :-) Can you add it to
> jhbuild and to the external dep wiki page?

Done, hope I did it right, it's the first time I updated deps and I
don't usually use jhbuild :-P
FYI, I updated
and committed this
to jhbuild.

Now probably cheese doesn't build yet because of the Mx dependency,
our current plan is to wait for clutter to include a table layout
(, planned for
1.4) and depend on latest clutter then. I guess this will happen in a
week or two at most.

I noticed jhbuild moduleset doesn't list our gudev dependency, but
udev is already an approved external one, should I submit a proposal
for gudev dependency too?