Re: Statistics on each release

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 14:21 -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> Hello guys, I just read a xorg release announcement and found quite
> interesting their statistics not only about people but also about
> companies behind committers:
> http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-July/010706.html
>
> Wouldn't be nice to have this in GNOME releases? :)

Indeed.  But there are some differences and it requires a bit more work.

It is easier to run gitdm against Linux or Xorg or Python or OOo or
whatever because there is *one* 'module' involved.  But in GNOME we have
dozens of modules involved, so it is required to consolidate the data.

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
http://www.gnome.org/~gpoo/