RFE: allow removal of single gnome-utils app

Dear developers,

recently I wanted to remove a single app of the gnome-utils package
but couldn't. Since the apps are bundled, I would have to remove all
the other apps at the same time.

The dummy user like me has no idea of the underlying application
packages. In the worst case a user would remove one application (as
gnome-utils) and unintentionally remove all components.

So the idea would be to split gnome-utils into single applications.
gnome-utils could be retained as a "meta-package"(?) like
non-free-codecs of medibuntu.org.

Bye, Rafael