Re: Piwik

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 16:49 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
> Now, the next step is to find the stats page to make sure these things
> really "took".  Do you have a pointer to that page?
> webstats.gnome.org seems to require a login of some sort, but I'm not
> sure what to use.

The statistics seems to be gathered based on domains:
      * the main gnome.org
      * projects.gnome.org

If your site doesn't use wml files, then you have to add the appropriate
snippet Stormy provided (without modification) on your site's pages.

Piwik will gather the stats for pages that have the snippet.

Pierre-Luc