Re: On Ctrl+tab

On 15 Jan 2010, at 13:07, Jud Craft wrote:

> On 1/14/10 6:12 PM, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
>>
>> Ctrl+PgUp/PgDn to switch tabs is hard wired in my head so I may be
>> biased, but based on my own experience it's not inconvenient at all.
>>
>> regards,
>>

> It really is a nightmarish combination on MacBooks.

No worse than any of the Cmd-Opt-Letter combinations that many Mac apps have, surely?  (Unless Fn and Ctrl aren't beside each other on all Mac laptop keybaords -- but they are on my 3yr old one.)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team