Re: Bump intltool version to 0.41.0
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: Rodney Dawes <dobey pwns gmail com>, pborelli gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bump intltool version to 0.41.0
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:02:13 +0100
I accepted a patch of gnome goal that updated the build system and
didn't notice that version bump
I do not see any strong reason to force 0.41.0, gtksourceview built just
fine with previus intltool versions up to a couple of days ago.
Adding Javier in CC.
Il giorno mer, 24/02/2010 alle 13.51 +0100, Luca Ferretti ha scritto:
> Currently we have this status:
> Minimum version: 0.37.1
> Recommended version: 0.40.6
> but gtksourceview master needs 0.41.0.
> We have two options:
> 1) increase the minimum version to 0.41
> 2) ask gtksourceview maintainers to downgrade
> Hoewever I think we should bump miminum version to at least 0.40.x
> A final note: Rodney, could you please upload 0.41 to
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/intltool/ ?
] [Thread Prev