Orca and accerciser are not included on any gnome 3.0 moduleset

Hi,

Some months ago, on the last moduleset reorganization thread [1], I
mentioned orca and accerciser, and it seems that some of the people
agreed (like Vincent [2]) that orca fits on the Core Desktop, and
Accerciser more as a app.

Anyway, independently of the final classification, what it is clear is
that both should be part of GNOME 3.0. But taking a look to current
gnome-3.0 modulesets on jhbuild, they are not included anywhere.

I have missed something or it is just a bug that I should report on
bugzilla?

BR

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2010-October/msg00060.html
[2] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2010-October/msg00122.html