Re: build status

I'll take a look at the `make check` failures for libgdata. I was
wondering if the tests have internet access from the buildbot machines?
The libgdata tests have a "no internet" mode (the "-n" option) which
disables tests which require internet access. Might it be an idea to
enable this for libgdata's test suite? Even if the buildbot machines do
have internet access, the libgdata tests generate a reasonable amount of
traffic (uploading files to YouTube and PicasaWeb, for example), which
might be a consideration.

Philip