Re: Holes in the GNOME 3 process - meet in 45 minutes
- From: Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net>
- To: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Holes in the GNOME 3 process - meet in 45 minutes
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 22:37:52 +0100
2010/12/7 Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>:
> 6) Can we do something like nightly spins ?
> We used to have isos that were produced by rpath at torrent.gnome.org,
> but that system is not functional anymore. Ideally, we'd have a way to
> use jhbuild to 'build onto an iso'. Unfortunately, we have nobody who
> can look into setting this up and keeping it working.
> ACTION: Send a mail that describes the task and asks for volunteers. (owen)
I've been working on getting automatically generated ISO based on
gnome-shell GIT, using both OBS (http://build.opensuse.org/) and SUSE
Studio. I have to refresh my packages but it shouldn't be very
difficult to get everything packed correctly.
] [Thread Prev